Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Saturday through Monday!



Last weekend I spent the weekend with one Auntie Nazirah. The weekend was interesting, I spent my first night under a mosquito net, so that was awesome. We also went to the border to Thailand where I bought some...Interesting pants and a ton of fruit (5kg or around 11lbs). After shopping, we trekked back to A. Nazirah's house and stayed there until around 9:30 in the evening. Pretty much the entire day I had a stomach ache, so I was ready to leave, so by the end of the day my emotions were wild. Oh! And the grandma fixed a special dinner because I was there, so I couldn't NOT eat despite my stomach. The food was pretty tasty, but unlike my brothers and Peter may have been... I didn't want to eat. I also had a ton of fun playing with this adorable little girl... I blew bubbles :) And I have pictures!




















My last paragraph was a summation of last Saturday and Sunday. Now, I will begin a brief summery of Monday.
1.   I got up around seven-something, beginning my day right after dawn.
2.   I talked to my mom, Hannah, and then Peter. I especially enjoyed the last conversation, although I    thoroughly enjoyed them all.
3.   After I finished talking to Peter, Marti called me on skype and we talked for three hours and 27 minutes! It was awesome!!!
4. I peeled all of the lychee fruit I bought.
5. I decided lychee is my favorite fruit I have tasted in that family.
6. I began to once again feel my homesickness boil over.
7. Peter and I talked again!

I know, I said I was going to be INTERESTING. I'll try with the next post about today! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah but it was interesting! :)
    Marti told me about the Skype call, she was tired :P haha

    The last photo is especially awesome :D

    ReplyDelete