Thursday, July 7, 2011

My mom gets here tomorrow!!!

Greetings! This is my last day in Malaysia before my mom and cousin arrive!!! I'm so excited for them to get here! I have most everything I can pack tonight, packed! The fact my mom is getting here keeps hitting me again and again. The next two weeks will be absolutely amazing, traveling to two countries I have never been to, back to Malaysia, then back to Texas! I will try to keep y'all updated as to what all is going on, but like the last couple days, I might not do it in a timely manner. 

So....just so y'all know, this is my cousin:





And this is my mom with my nephew, Michael: 






We are all looking forward to the magnificent reunion tomorrow at noon! My mom's friend Ipah and I are flying to Kuala Lumpur at 8:15 tomorrow morning! Which naturally means we must leave by 6:45 at the latest. Splendid. I'm worried about Uncle Wan and Auntie making it... Everything here is a little more relaxed and sometimes that means we're like 15 minutes late. In itself, 15 minutes isn't that big of a deal except when you account lines and everything closing way before boarding time. I think everything will work out, but I'm still a little nervous! Well, I must get up in five hours so I should get off! Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment